total love forever

love at first sight.  i could only be talking about my new shirt and not some silly boy.  proper old school 'Mosch' vibes from the Love Moschino range.   i laid eyes on it and wasn't going to let it out of my sight again.  i think it's just too good.  also i'm loving the buttoned up kook at the moment, i'm trying to keep things modest.  but the shirt is also over sized enough or i'm short enough for it to be worn as a dress with very opaque opaques.   win.   but perhaps not so modest.   guess it evens out.

















I couldn't help but accessorise it with my ornate black metal collar necklace.  
which i have decided instantly adds a certain je ne sais quoi to anything and everything in my wardrobe.  that said it was an absolute steal costing  me all of £4 from Primark of all places and people never fail to comment on it, whenever i wear it.  weird right.   its funny how you can just pick something up on a whim and it turn out to be the perfect accessory.

shopping for shirts and always for jokes.