time for tea #3

so I know I am running the risk of this becoming too much of a tea related blog. 
but i couldn't not share these with you.
it would be such a shame for them to stay hidden in the depths of the charity shops in Waltham Cross.  (which are by far the best, bargain filled charity shops I have ever had the pleasure of visiting)
wish i could have bought them all and thrown a very mad tea party.  but having already snipped a Daks coat for a fiver and various other gems I couldn't really justify the penny a spending. 
it all adds up don't it.
so the tea pot treasure hunt continues.  i just don't think i've found my perfect tea holding vessel yet.  have found myself being very particular with the criteria for: must be handsome but not too pretty.  smart but not fancy.  statement making but not try hard.  reliable but not boring.
i know its out there somewhere.  and yes i am still talking about tea pots. 
i just take my teapots seriously.   promise.
seems fine.