bag lady.


a little bit embarrassed that this is my current handbag.
don't get me wrong. i love a tote.  and i love band merch.  so this has been my favourite accessory of late.  always on me or a floor somewhere.  lugging my life around.  unfortunately due to this it is now in a ridiculously sorry state.  tried washing it but the grub just won't shift.  also it has a few holes.
R I P Veronica Falls tote.
so the quest is on for a new bag.
feel like i'm on quite a few 'quests' at the moment;
the hunt is still on for the perfect teapot, a post to follow with the china delights i have recently come across.
i am also on the scout for new bands.
Alice and I are putting on a band/ club night and we need bands to play it.  
but not any old bands.  lovely good ones.  like the band on the front of my precious but dilapidated tote above.  Veronica Falls, they are pretty good.  would love them to play the band/ club night , but that would be a bit of a massive blag and not sure if they would, although there's no harm asking i guess.
also quite like them because they have sung a little song about Beachy Head, a well known suicide spot next, to mine and Alice's hometown, the sunshine coast that is Eastbourne. 
 
the video makes the beachy head cliffs look so eerie and beautiful in a way i have never really noticed, i guess i have always just taken it for granted,  so used to it being just a place that was the butt of most jokes and any references to do with Eastbourne.

seems fine.