how many camel for your daughter?

So apparently camel is pretty big for fall. 
Tan.  Camel.  Beige.  Minimal. The trends and colours we should be wearing in this years coming cold times.
I wasn't sure how I thought about all this, I won't lie, well it's all a little 'beige' isn't it.
But then I realised after taking the above accidental floor shot with le camera that the pals and I are all actually sporting quite a bit of afformentioned already. Seems fine. 
On this note I thought I'd share my favourite tan things in my possession at the moment.  And aside from the fact they are tan and so OTM they are pretty good transeasonal winners:
My new Primark brogues, I've had a ridiculous number of compliments on how nice they are - considering I usually resent buying non leather shoes mainly due to comfort but mostly because I can't stand how cheap they look - I am pleasantly surprised by the response.
My now somewhat aged, not quite vintage but I want to say it anyway, Topshop leather bomber jacket, its so grubby and soft now but that's all in its charm.
 With all this tan love taken into account, the camel trend is taking me a little longer to warm too,'camel', well I don't know why really.  It's not even the naff 70's associations, if anything that's a redeeming quality.  It just really conjures up funny images for me, mostly of actual camels, I must admit. But hey.
That was until I saw this, camel boyfriend coat from Topshop, I fell in love.  Camel where have you been winters past.  Although I'm fearing a sold out type scenario by next pay day. uh oh's. So probably no camel boyfriend coat for me. no boyfriend either.  It's all going so well.  Absolutely brilliant.
Boyfriend Camel Coat Topshop £95
loveliness.