Bring Me The Head Of Paul McCartney

so been listening to quite a bit of The Brian Jonestown Massacre of late.
I think that will be mostly down to my pal Sammy's influence, bringing them to my attention again; he made me the most perfect playlist a few months back and haven't been able to stop listening to it since.  he is my music man literally.
it actually shocks me how well he knows my musical penchant.
anyway.
my particular fave BJM song is the one below and I must say so pleasantly titled:
Bring Me The Head Of Paul McCartney On Heather Mill's Wooden Peg.
don't love the video but the song is good.  so deal with it.
of course listening to all this Brian Jonestown has made me want to re-visit Ondi Timoner's, 2004, mental docu-mess of a film about them and the Dandy Warhols, DIG!
Apparently Empire magazine described it as, wanky but not far wrong, "the perfect parable of the 1990's music industry."  the film is compiled from some seven years of footage, or something and it charts the rise and falls of the two aforementioned bands and their very different careers.
trailer for DIG!

and with this whole 90's revial thing being pretty big right now or something thought I'd give it a little watch.  I have it on DVD so if anyone wants to join me I'd be most obliged...
but bring cheese cake.  please.